Posing becomes erratic after using the Second Instance script

I noticed when dragging actors their limbs move, when posing by IK chain the results become completely unpredictable, even when dialing limbs poses in Params other parts of the body move, too. 

I have not completely tested this out but I think it only happens after using the Second Instance script (which I use a lot, why not work on the next scene while one is rendering).

Since the script is not official Daz stuff I can only ask for so much support, but being stuck with a single instance would be awkward.

Comments

• The script just launches a second instance of Daz Studio, then exits. Are you now running two instances of the application? If so thjat is probably taxing your system and so the performance of both suffers.

• 5600X/64GB/3090/fast M.2, all fine with my system running two instances. When I yank an IK hand as far as one pixel the entire hand jumps 8-10 virtual inches and the torso bends forward while there is plenty arm bends to work with. That's no perf issue. 

• Then it may be related to different settings, is the new instance set to copy from the previous instance or is it starting clean?

• I'm not at the machine right now, I check the bottom check box "start process" or whatever it is called, I occasionally use the "open file" option. Plus I fill in the name field, not always. 

• Used a single instance now, it occasionally happens since 4.21 that when I move a character either: a leg becomes angled or: the entire figure shifts down a couple centimeter. Effect stack, I release, grab again, move, leg angles more or figure descends further. Pulling up / straighening leg only lasts until I reapply. 

One other thing: recently, when I drag a foot with IK chain parented to it, the movement does not stop at the hip but translates into the other leg. 

Adverse effects like that more likely to occur when I used Power Pose and one of the drag points is still marked. Clicking into the empty space in the tab sometimes makes it better.