Short Halloween Animation Done In Carrara

"Midnight Service".  Take a seat in the pews if you dare.

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,249

Most Awesome!!! Thanks for this!

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,195

Dartanbeck said:

Most Awesome!!! Thanks for this!

Thanks, Dartanbeck.  as always, a fun project in Carrra ... and Particle Illusion on top of that.

I love your PI work in this! I love the Carrara work as well! Keep bringin' 'em on!!! yes

I'm doing some crazy-fun stuff right now. I have to render Rosie in DS/Iray, but I can export the animated poses and match the camera in Carrara (using a character in Carrara to animate, then shoot the film the same as I did in Iray) and then use that same camera to render back and foreground effects as well... whew! But it's a lot of fun!

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,195

Dartanbeck said:

I'm doing some crazy-fun stuff right now. I have to render Rosie in DS/Iray, but I can export the animated poses and match the camera in Carrara (using a character in Carrara to animate, then shoot the film the same as I did in Iray) and then use that same camera to render back and foreground effects as well... whew! But it's a lot of fun!

You're gonna need a Power Point slide show to explain this.  wink

Steve K said:

Dartanbeck said:

You're gonna need a Power Point slide show to explain this.  wink

Yes. I am! :)