Saved Custom Morph Changes Reverting Back

I have a weird issue (when do I not, really?) with my custom morph set I've made with Genesis 9. I created these morphs a while ago, I saved them, they've been properly saved, I assure you. Now I'm fixing some of them, resaving the changed morphs, but the applied changes revert back everytime I reload G9. I started doubting myself, suspecting I might not be saving them properly, perhaps the morph files remain unchanged. But I checked the dates of modifying the files in the folder, and they match. The files were updated one way or another, so why do I not see the fixed morphs in the viewport? Is this just my issue, or have others stumbled upon it as well?

Comments

• TamunaTamuna Posts: 82

An additional detail: I've created a new morph and it was saved perfectly well. Then I reloaded Gen 9, modified the new morph and resaved it. And the changes were perfectly saved. It's the exact same process and the only difference I can see is the time of morph's initial creation. I don't see how that should matter though.

• It sounds as if the chnages are not being saved to the saem content directory as the original, and that the one with the chnages is later than the one with the original - Daz studio therefore finds and loads the old one first. The new morph worked because it is going to the same directory both on first save and update. If that is the case, find the older .dsf files and remove them.

• TamunaTamuna Posts: 82

Richard Haseltine said:

It sounds as if the chnages are not being saved to the saem content directory as the original, and that the one with the chnages is later than the one with the original - Daz studio therefore finds and loads the old one first. The new morph worked because it is going to the same directory both on first save and update. If that is the case, find the older .dsf files and remove them.

I'm afraid that's not the case. I have performed a thorough manual search through my directories. These morphs only exist in one of them. And I've saved and resaved with extra vigilance more many times already. I assure you, I'm saving them all to the right directory.

• They are you own morphs, not something from the Daz store? Daz products might be installed through Connect, which places them in a different location (/data/cloud/1_SKU where SKU is repalced with the actual product SKU) which will take priority over files in the regular content directory.