How does Face Mojo work with Genesis 8.1?

How does Face Mojo work with Genesis 8.1?

I have found that Face Mojo does work with Genesis 8.1 figures but I am wondering if the eyes, mouth and other geometry are really compatible?

Comments

• hansolocambohansolocambo Posts: 649
    edited November 2022

Source : https://www.laylo3d.com/product/face-mojo-ios-app/

Michael Hallam : "Hi LayLo, will the Face Mojo I purchased for Genesis 8 & 8.1 work with the new Genesis 9 ? Thanks"

LayLo : "Hi, Thanks for using my products! Unfortunately, the Genesis 8/8.1 version of Face Mojo won’t work with Genesis 9’s new topology, sorry."

So... according to the content creator himself, it does work (G3, G8, G8.1). Product description on Daz Store hasn't been updated obviously.

If you've got doubts, contact Laylo on Facebook. Or by email : [email protected].

Post edited by hansolocambo on
  • RexRedRexRed Posts: 1,283

hansolocambo said:

Source : https://www.laylo3d.com/product/face-mojo-ios-app/

Michael Hallam : "Hi LayLo, will the Face Mojo I purchased for Genesis 8 & 8.1 work with the new Genesis 9 ? Thanks"

LayLo : "Hi, Thanks for using my products! Unfortunately, the Genesis 8/8.1 version of Face Mojo won’t work with Genesis 9’s new topology, sorry."

So... according to the content creator himself, it does work (G3, G8, G8.1). Product description on Daz Store hasn't been updated obviously.

If you've got doubts, contact Laylo on Facebook. Or by email : [email protected].

Thanks for following up on the question here Hansolocambo. I had tested Face Mojo on 8.1 and saw it worked but I was not sure if everything in the face was tracking right but it looked right.

My next question would have been, does it work on Genesis 9? Thanks for your detective work on that inquiry as well!

I have learned through some YouTube videos that it is not enough to just use Face Mojo but then also adding in other animations to the face and body, exaggerating features, like, eyebrows and eye motion, smiles, blinks and maybe even changing full body poses.

Also animating Dforce on hair is useful (once Nvidia fixes Dforce).

Thanks for your search and answers to my question! yes