How to create a pose control

hello.
I am currently building a car model.
I was worried about how to provide each movable part such as doors, windows, wipers, etc. to the user, but I decided to make the prop of the car into a figure and add each movable Parts as a child bone.
The user selects the target node in the scene pane and selects the corresponding axis in the parameter pane to move the part.
However, with this method, there are so many moving parts that it can be cumbersome for the user to find the desired nodes.

Therefore, I want to display all movable parts at posing control pane.
However, unfortunately, I searched variously, but I did not understand how to make a posing control.
If you could teach me, it'll helps a lot.
I attached a conceptual diagram.
Thank you.

pose Control.png
1116 x 840 - 42K

Comments

• First, if this is a custom figure, make sure you memorise the rigging - otherwise it will link the rigging adjustments you made in set-up to the first pose control, which isn't desirable. That is, select the bones and use Edit>Figure>Rigging>Memorise>Memorise Selected Node(s) Rigging.

Now, right-click in the parameters pane and select Edit Mode, if it isn't already checked.

For each control:

1. right-click>Create New Property
    2. in the dialogue set limits, path (Pose Controls), tupe (modifier/pose), and name/label
    3. set up the bones as you want them when the control is at its maximum value, and set the new property to 100% (or 1 if you didn't set it to percentage display
    4. right-click on the new property>ERC Freeze, check that the details in the dialogue look right (you can uncheck any interlopers) and click Accept
    5. test the results

If you need to adjust one of the controls after you have made it you first need to remove the existing links (otherwise you will get Duplicate Formulas errors) - set the value to 100% and then right-click on the slider and select ERC Bake (Delta Add...) which will put all the sliders back as they were before you did ERC Freeze, make your adjsutments, and redo the ERC Freeze.

• hansolocambohansolocambo Posts: 649
    edited November 2022

Best shot probably for that would be to follow some of DarkEdgeDesign's tutorials. Probably the most advanced source of info for that.

Rigging Vehicles and Mechs in Daz Studio

Advanced Vehicle Rigging Techniques

Advanced Hierarchical Figure Concepts Tutorial

Those ones also have useful info on the subject.

Creating Content for Daz Studio

Creating Content for Daz Studio - Part Two

Post edited by hansolocambo on
  • リチャード・ハセルタインは次のように述べています。

まず、これがカスタム フィギュアの場合は、必ずリギングを覚えておいてください。そうしないと、セットアップで行ったリギングの調整が最初のポーズ コントロールにリンクされてしまい、望ましくありません。つまり、ボーンを選択し、Edit>Figure>Rigging>Memorise>Memorise Selected Node(s) Rigging を使用します。

ここで、パラメーター ペインを右クリックし、[編集モード] を選択します (まだチェックされていない場合)。

各コントロールについて:

1. 右クリック>新しいプロパティの作成
    2. ダイアログで制限、パス (ポーズ コントロール)、チューブ (モディファイア/ポーズ)、および名前/ラベルを設定します。
    3. コントロールが最大値のときに必要に応じてボーンを設定し、新しいプロパティを 100% (パーセンテージ表示に設定していない場合は 1) に設定します。
    4. 新しいプロパティ> ERC Freezeを右クリックし、ダイアログの詳細が正しく表示されていることを確認し(侵入者のチェックを外すことができます)、Acceptをクリックします
    5. 結果をテストする

作成後にコントロールの 1 つを調整する必要がある場合は、まず既存のリンクを削除する必要があります (そうしないと、Duplicate Formulas エラーが発生します) - 値を 100% に設定し、スライダーを右クリックして ERC Bake を選択します。 (Delta Add...) すべてのスライダーを ERC Freeze を実行する前の状態に戻し、調整を行い、ERC Freeze をやり直します。

Thank you for your very detailed explanation.
    I learned a lot.
    Thank you. 

• hansolocambo said:

Best shot probably for that would be to follow some of DarkEdgeDesign's tutorials. Probably the most advanced source of info for that.

Rigging Vehicles and Mechs in Daz Studio

Advanced Vehicle Rigging Techniques

Advanced Hierarchical Figure Concepts Tutorial

Those ones also have useful info on the subject.

Creating Content for Daz Studio

Creating Content for Daz Studio - Part Two

Yes, I will study a lot.
    Thank you.