Rigid Follow Node Problems

Hi all,

Lately I've come across an issue with creating a rigid follow node.  This has happened twice.  The first time, it simply stopped happening.  This time, it is being persistent.

Description.  After selecting geometry on an asset which has been saved (a hat that is saved as a follower accessory head) the RFN is created about 10 feet above the asset.  The first time, it occurred on a jacket which had been saved as follower wardrobe outerwear upper.  I wanted to make a vertical row of RFNs for buttons.  All were fine except the second one down, which also wanted to appear 10 feet above the asset.  I don't know if it's actually 10 feet, that's just kind of what it looks like.  After making an unrelated change to the jacket and reimporting it, the RFN began behaving.  So I tried the same tactic with the hat -- reimporting the wavefront file, resaving it and then trying to create the RFN.  Same result, it appears 10 feet up in the air.

This has only happened with 4.21.  Is there a bug involved, or is there something I should look for?  This has never happened to me before.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Does this happen regardless of what is parented to the Rigid Follow Node?

• Causam3DCausam3D Posts: 207

I can't say "regardless", but they were two different objects.  One was a simple disc button, the other was a more complex badge.  

• Causam3DCausam3D Posts: 207

By the way, there was nothing at all parented to the RFN yet, this happens upon creating it.  Right away, before I have a chance to parent anything to it at all.  Sorry, I should have read your question more carefully.