[Released] Fantasy Brutal Gear - Barbarian Circlet for Genesis 8 male/female and G9 [Commercial]

StrangeFateStrangeFate Posts: 758
edited September 2023 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Starting a new thread for a new series of fantasy gear products in the spirit of the Bone Breaker and Kadis armors.

-----------

Released Products:

Barbarian Circlet  - for G8F, G8M, G9
Helmet 01 - for G8F, G8M, G9 - (Wish I had come up with a better name).

-----------

A bit late with the update, but the Barbarian Circlet was released recently!

What is best in life?
If you're thinking of brains and flowing hair, this unique barbarian circlet is for you!
The barbarian circlet perfectly protects what is most precious to you (your brain!), without cramping your style and leaving your flowing hair, gloriously untamed.
Don't let iron-clad warriors fool you, this circlet is as protective as it gets!
With 13 texture variants and 8 gem colors, get ready to set the tone on the battlefield or your kingly court.

PS.: We'll do a Product update soon, fixing a minor geometry issue with the G9 version.

Post edited by StrangeFate on

Comments

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,311

A work of art. As always, your textures are amazing.

Cheers,

Alex.

• Fantastic Looking forward to thisyesyes

• Thanks guys! :)

• Looks amazing - ready to pop into my cart :)

• algovincianalgovincian Posts: 2,576
    edited November 2022

Here's a couple more renders of the helm:

The mats render well in all sorts of different lighting conditions, and the helm is a good match for all kinds of other gear that anyone may have in their library.

All the morphs it comes with not only make it extremely easy to fit figures of various shapes, but also control that fit. In this case, it seemed appropriate for the helm to look smaller and fit tighter on the dorf's gigantic head, while looking relatively larger on her much smaller head. It was quick & easy to make that happen.

Another detail I really enjoyed was the serpents. In some assets, adornments like this one seem as though they're just shrunken down versions of already exising models. The serpents have a level of detail that matches what I imagine a small piece of metal might look like after being banged on by some dwarf in a mine with a hammer/chisel:

- Greg

dorf-720.png
    720 x 936 - 1M
    tycho-720.png
    720 x 936 - 1M
    tycho-close-720.png
    720 x 405 - 580K
    Post edited by algovincian on
  • It does make for a good Dwarf helmet too :)

• DamselDamsel Posts: 374

Love this!

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,158
    edited November 2022

It works great on Genesis 9 with the proportion smaller and larger morphs. This was just a test render to try that out - not the promo quality stuff that Stragefate and Algovincian render!

G9 Proportion Smaller and Larger Brutal Helmet.jpg
    1152 x 1404 - 1M
    Post edited by barbult on
  • @barbult - Nice minime :p

• It is out and I got it

• Robert Freise said:

It is out and I got it

Thanks a lot for your support!

• Insta buy. Thanks

• GhostofMacbeth said:

Insta buy. Thanks

and thank you! :)

• CROM!!!! 

• TraceSLTraceSL Posts: 519

maybe it is just me but where are the horns

• TraceSL said:

Under 'Actor', you have controls to turn the horns on and off, plus other things.

• TraceSLTraceSL Posts: 519

Strangefate said:

TraceSL said:

Under 'Actor', you have controls to turn the horns on and off, plus other things.

Thank you, was looking everywhere but there...if a snake would have bite me!

• Very good work! Well done! The design, the textures and the promo images - everything is great. 

• Just a heads up that the Barbarian Circlet, the second Brutal Gear product was released recently!

https://www.daz3d.com/stf-brutal-gear--barbarian-circlet

• I grabbed it quickly

• Got it as soon as it came out

• Thank you!