Animate2, changing animation speed

So is there any way in Animate2 or basic Daz functionality to adjust the relative frame spacing of keyframes, thus causing an animation to appear faster or slower? As an example, I set a series of keyframes that cause a character to take a pose. I do a test render and find that the pose is too fast. I want to slow it down. Is my only option in Daz studio going to be to manually move each keyframe in the timeline, or is there a quicker way to do it?

I'm aware I can change the FPS but that (funnily enough) automatically spaces the keyframes so the animation retains speed.

Comments

• My understanding with animate 2, is that the key frames are set once you bake to the timeline.  I'm not sure if you adjust your FPS prior to using animate2 to account for the speed change you want if that will only force animate2 to extend/shrink the animation and it's key frames to fit the fps or they are hard set, but i believe the former.  In short, most times if I recall correctly yes you would need to move each key frame, or use a video editor after the fact to adjust time compression/expansion.

• Good day, if you are rendering seperate frames and putting them together in an animation in other software, the changing the frames per second should work. If you change it from 30 fps to 45 fps you will get 50% more frames and that section of render will take 50% longer timewise.

*** CAUTION ***:  The warning to this is you need to give each section / speed a different label (filename) because if you use the same name and the same frame numbers overlap with previous renders you could overwite the old files.

• tfistfis Posts: 129

So changing the speed of the aniblock didn't work?