Issue I'm getting singe upgrading to Studio 4.21

Hey everyone,

Since I upgraged Studio to 4.21, every time I load it up, I get an error message about PostgreSQL?

Nothing else on my system has changed. Once I close the error boz Daz appears to work fine without any issues, so it's more of a mild annoyance than an actual game stopper. I'd like to fix it though, so any ideas on how to do so would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Comments

• Has your security software changed? If you check task manager while Daz Studio is running, with More Details enabled, do you see several postgresql entries in the background processes?

• TATSU 3DTATSU 3D Posts: 224

Richard Haseltine said:

Has your security software changed? If you check task manager while Daz Studio is running, with More Details enabled, do you see several postgresql entries in the background processes?

Actually I do. I see 10 entries for PostgreSQL! What has happened?

• That is right - it should run multiple instances. That means that it is launching correctly, but either DS can't communicate with it or there is an issue with the database itself. One thing to try is changing the location (Edit>Preferences>CMS Settings and chnage the Content Cluster location) - see if that removes the mesage (it will also remove the database, so don't try saving files or installing content like that).