Unwanted cameras showing up in camera dropdown list

Hi,

At one point I created a couple cameras to create icons of higher quality (rendered icons). I named them "Small Icon Cemera" and Large Icon Camera". I have since deleted those camreas, but they keep shwing up, not in my "Dimensions Preset List" in Render settings tab, but in the camera drop down list. And seems like the more I open the file, the more copies of the icon cameras show up. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it?

DAZ 4.21.0.5, Pro 64-bit

Thanks,

Jim

Icon Cam.jpg
164 x 245 - 37K

Comments

• jm335_5aff4c1c77 said:

Hi,

At one point I created a couple cameras to create icons of higher quality (rendered icons). I named them "Small Icon Cemera" and Large Icon Camera". I have since deleted those camreas, but they keep shwing up, not in my "Dimensions Preset List" in Render settings tab, but in the camera drop down list. And seems like the more I open the file, the more copies of the icon cameras show up. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it?

DAZ 4.21.0.5, Pro 64-bit

Thanks,

Jim

Hi,

If you edit your post, you can change the forum location to the Commons or Daz Studio so it will be seen by more people.

What I do: On the Scene tab in D/S, click on the unwanted camera and on the keyboard hit the Delete key. That removes them from the dropdown list too.

• AscaniaAscania Posts: 1,838

You keep merging some file containing these cameras into your scene over and over again. Figure out what you are loading that contains these cameras and re-save it without them.