Morph Sub-Components Not Saving/Eyelashes Post Load Script No Longer Set By Default

I'm making my first G8F character to sell hopefully. I'm so close to being done; I'm just packing everything now. When I try to save a morph using File->Save As ->Support Asset->Morph Asset(s) and selecting "Nadia" (The name of the master morph for my character in Actor/People/Real World) The Sub-Components of the head and body (which I set using the Property Hierarchy panel) don't save with it. Another thing is when I go to save the character preset (which I tried before I knew I wasn't ready) the post-load script directory is blank and when I set it manually to the Asset Loader or whatever it's called script, the properties window is empty.

Comments

• Are the sub-components saved as assets already?

I'm not following the issue with the post-load script.

• PAWN_EDMPAWN_EDM Posts: 55
    edited November 2022

The Subs are already saved in the same folder (data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/DOEC/NadiaG8F/).

As for the post-load, normally when saving a character preset there is a script somewhere in the data folder (it was actually you who posted the video I watched to understand this: ) and pressing the button that looks like a bitwise shift right operator (>>) has subcomponents with the Genesis 8 Female Eyelashes set to preload. When I saved the first time, this worked fine. But when I went to save a second time, the script was empty and when I manually set the directory, the >> menu is empty. I don't know if that cleared anything up 

Update: I was dumb and forgot that I was using the G8F dev load asset which has no eyelashes attached. I attached the eyelashes and it works fine

Post edited by PAWN_EDM on
  • I fixed the Morph issue! I just made sure that the subs were in my packing directory (I had the morphs in My DAZ3D Library as well)

• Nevermind