Glute Control for G8F by Zev0 - Need help !

Hello, when I use shape dials from this product https://www.daz3d.com/glute-control-for-genesis-8-female-s

and save the character preset, the settings I made with this product are NEVER saved (always zeroed) on the character newly loaded. I don't have the same problem with the Breast Control product from same creator.

Could anyone help me with this ? 

Comments

• hansolocambohansolocambo Posts: 649
    edited November 2022

To test that, I created a Daz library with only both those bundles installed. I added this library only to the Content Directory Manager. Then I loaded a Genesis 8 Female Dev Load.

I set every 1 out of 2 sliders at 100%, for breast and glute. Saved that G8 as a Scene Subset.

I then opened the .duf file : all sliders, whether it be shaping (actor) or Posing (Pose Controls), were there with the values I gave before saving.

Not sure why this happening to you ? All I can say is that both Zev0 bundles seem to work fine on my side.

I don't think there's a way for a morphs content creator to decided what Daz saves or don't save as Scene Subset anyway. It should just... work.

No idea sorry.

Post edited by hansolocambo on
  • Thanks for trying, even Shaping Presets won't save those peculiar settings and I really have no idea why ;(

• Would try uninstalling it.  Step 2 would be to DL the manual file to locate where all the morphs go and delete those those manually. First go into DS and check if Zevo Glutes still shows and if you can use. 

If not, then reinstall the product. 

If yes, you may find installed to 2 two different directories? 

Does sound alot like your install hasn't properly registered the morphs or is being conflicted in a wierd way through duplicates.  Zevo Breast and Glute stuff just works.  So not a product issue.