Mushroomz

larry_mintzlarry_mintz Posts: 13

[Mushroomz] The base package does not work in Daz 4"21

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Moved to techncial help as it is (probably) not a Daz Studio topic.

This https://www.daz3d.com/rdna-mushroomz ? It works for me, though it can be  a little tricky to find the right file if you are using Samrt Content as they are not categorised proeprly - you need Mushroom CR2. To use the morphs you need to select all of the relevant bones as there are no master sliders on the figure itself.

• All I can get is one mushroom at a time. I want to place a bunch on my scene

• Can you create multiple mushrooms with it in the view panel. If so I would like to see 

• What do you mean? You can certainly duplicate or load multiple copies, as far as I know.

• Are you moving the first one out of the way? If not they will coincide and you will not be able to see the second and later (you can also use edit>Duplicate to get more than one item).

• Merged threads since they are the same question.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,438

Another trick is to select more than one in the Content Library and either drag them into the viewport, or hit enter. They will each need to be placed, though. If you hold the ALT key while dragging, you can drop them (all) in a specific spot if you don't want them in the middle.