Zombie horse a bit broken

I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but M3D Zombie Horse for Daz Horse 2 is EXTREMELY bugged on my end.

For one, if I have it on a higher render subdivision, it stalls the render entirely.

Second, when loading the horse, it lacks ANY other horse slider but those that come with it.

Does anyone else have this issue?

brokenzombiehorse1.png
1741 x 887 - 92K
brokenzombiehorse2.png
610 x 345 - 31K
brokenzombiehorse3.png
607 x 578 - 48K

Comments

• I'm having a different issue. Ever since I installed the zombie horse, the back left leg on the regular Daz Horse 2 looks off and I can't fix it to look correct.

DazH2_BLL.png
    823 x 718 - 170K
  • I figured out the problem I was having with the leg shaping at least. I'm posting the answer here in case others are having it too. But if you scroll down on the horse shaping tab to M3DZH Leg Bag Left Bone 02 for some reason mine was set to 100% as default, so switching it back to 0% resulted in the daz horse shaping being correct again.

• LadySagitarLadySagitar Posts: 4
    edited November 2022

I do see what you were saying about lacking the other horse breed parameters. If I load the Daz Horse 2 from the Daz Horse 2 folder, all the shaping modifiers are there including the zombie ones. If I load the horse from the M3DZH folder, I only get the zombie modifiers. I don't render in Daz Studio, so I can't really judge on the rendering time.

Post edited by LadySagitar on
  • Please take notes and pictures and send them to CS.

• Catherine3678ab said:

Please take notes and pictures and send them to CS.

Already done that. Figured I put this here as a way to let others know of the problem.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,689

Thanks for letting us know, and also for bringing it to the attention of DAZ. Didn't have much time for rendering lately, so hadn't noticed. Hopefully, it will soon be fixed now.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,438
    edited November 2022

I finally got around to checking this out, and I think what the PA has done with the seven "Actors" are to have some presets ready to go. Yes, they each load with a subset of the zombie morphs and nothing else, probably to keep the load time down overhead low when loading multiple beasts. Can't argue with that thinking. You can get the full complement of zombie morphs when loading a base DAZ Horse 2, but you do get everything else that Horse 2 brings to the table, so you can make a zombie out of whichever breed you want. Zombie Deer? Zombie Donkey? Zombie Llama!

Zombie Llama_01.jpg
    500 x 500 - 53K
    Post edited by NorthOf45 on
  • A Zombie Llama..

That really is something you don't see every day...

Regards,

Richard

• Today, there was an update on the horsie. Now it remembers all Horse 2 morphs. The subd bug still exists, though.