HeadShop Pro

Hi, I am new to this, so please bear with me LOL. I have attempted to install HeadShop Pro several times, and have actually owned it for a few months. I am getting an error message that states there is no "dll" file and another file was missing. Can someone help me with this. I hate the thought of putting the money into something I am not able to use. BTW, I did turn off my firewall, it did not make a difference. Thanks

Comments

• hansolocambohansolocambo Posts: 649
    edited November 2022

This might help ? (I know nobody at work who owns this product so I'm sorry I can only guess this video'll help).

Post edited by hansolocambo on
  • Thank you, but the product is inactive, and not available. :(

• ? If you cannot download it, put in for a refund to Sales Support.

• ommblazeommblaze Posts: 12
    edited July 2023

All the parts needed don't seem to come with with this product. Shaping did not work as prommised in the add on Daz 3d. AutoSculpting works only for Genesis 9. I am not sure why Genesis 8 and 8.1 are duds? Have not tried Genesis 3.

Post edited by ommblaze on
  • I'm sorry but Headshop pro is NOT unavailable or discontinued. I just bought and installed is with no issues.
  • Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,016

Wonderful.

• However I'm confused is to why it's more expensive than HSP2023, when it comes with less, you can't use the HS 2024 without some form of Pro... So buying the old HSP is literally pointless and doesn't function well. I'm putting in for a refund than buying the 2 newest versions which in the end is way more expensive. I agree the old version of PRO needs to be yanked
  • buchholzm725 said:

Hi, I am new to this, so please bear with me LOL. I have attempted to install HeadShop Pro several times, and have actually owned it for a few months. I am getting an error message that states there is no "dll" file and another file was missing. Can someone help me with this. I hate the thought of putting the money into something I am not able to use. BTW, I did turn off my firewall, it did not make a difference. Thanks

Please contact Abalone Tech Support at [email protected]. In the meantime, watch this install video: https://youtu.be/QACNeyStmT0

Laslo