Reynard with fangs (big cat teeth)?

Hi!

Is there a way to give fangs or big cat teeth to reynard? I need him to be dangerous. (I do not have the big cats product and wanted to know this before I buy)

Comments

• You would need some other fang morph. One that's for human figures, since Renyard is based on the human form. Anything that's for the DAZ Big Cat will not work with him.

• paidpaid Posts: 31

Thank you, zombietaggerung!

So vampires would work? What human figure has fangs, too?

• Yes, a vampire character would, assuming it has seperate tooth morphs. The only figures I know of that have seperate fang morphs, (because I own them) are LandonCC Foster, and Alascanus Merman who has a pointy teeth morph, but it's not particularly canid. I'm sure there are others, but I am only sure of these ones.

• Reynard is a G8 figure. So is RawArt's Werwulf for G8 Males, although you'll have to be careful to get the correct one--he's got a Gen9 Werewulf out, now, too. wink

I don't have it yet to test with Reynard, but I've found that many modifications for one set of figures can give some gnarly and fantastic effects when you blend them.

Another you might want to give a shot would be the Raksasha--now that guy has some serious teeth!!

• paidpaid Posts: 31

Thank you zambietaggerung and Ryuu for your suggestions. I will look into all of them.

• hansolocambohansolocambo Posts: 649
    edited November 2022

Reynard is G8M. So you can use any bundle for G8M, such as Easy Teeth or Teeth Master, to morph teeth one by one and get the shape you want.

Post edited by hansolocambo on