DAZ Studio Animation Tools - Set 1

I am having trouble with the DAZ Studio Animation Tools - Set 1 by 3dUniverse and was wondering if anyone else was encountering problems with this tool set.

I am trying to use the Camera Focus Tool, which according to the documentation keeps your subject (in this case G8 Male) in focus throughout an animation. The steps are pretty straight forward, and Ive tried multiple configurations (Camera to full figure, camera to head, camera to hip) and none seem to work. On the first frame of the animation, the camera will focus on the subjec, but will not follow the subject if it walks/moves out of the frame. I am using the basic walk animation block in aniMate 2.

I am not sure if this is the right place to present this problem, but I am not sure how to get in touch with the original developer.

Thanks in advance for any help/direction.

Comments

• MidnightProphetsMidnightProphets Posts: 46
    edited December 2023

christopher-creations said:

I am having trouble with the DAZ Studio Animation Tools - Set 1 by 3dUniverse and was wondering if anyone else was encountering problems with this tool set.

I am trying to use the Camera Focus Tool, which according to the documentation keeps your subject (in this case G8 Male) in focus throughout an animation. The steps are pretty straight forward, and Ive tried multiple configurations (Camera to full figure, camera to head, camera to hip) and none seem to work. On the first frame of the animation, the camera will focus on the subjec, but will not follow the subject if it walks/moves out of the frame. I am using the basic walk animation block in aniMate 2.

I am not sure if this is the right place to present this problem, but I am not sure how to get in touch with the original developer.

Thanks in advance for any help/direction.

I think anything like this sold on Daz3d should be required to have an instructions video available. It would help sell the product better also.

Post edited by MidnightProphets on
  • 3du vid

• Thanks for posting the link to the video. Can't believe it took a year for someone to respond, but I guess thats Daz!

I have followed this video and actually, it was what I was doing previously, but camera does not follow my object in the scenario I described in my post.

I am going to try to recrate the author setup in the video, but I do not really see any difference between my setup and his, accept that I am using aniblocks for the annimation. Could this be the problem?