Streaming Daz3D Question

Awhile back I started streaming games using Streamlabs and now I was thinking about streaming Daz3D as I play around with it. I'm having trouble getting it started and when I searched the community forum I only saw mentions of Picarto.tv, is that what I should be using for this type of streaming?

I like Streamlabs, it's been pretty easy with the games, what's Picarto.tv like? Are there other choices?

Also, I'd appreciate any other set up advice, thanks.

Comments

• So I just tried switching from a display capture to a screen capture and now I can see everything, but I can't hear myself.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,885

I used Streamlabs to record my tutorials. How are you recording your audio? You might have to create a separate audio device in Streamlabs to capture that.

• Are your tutorials viewable on Youtube? Or something like that? I wouldn't mind checking them out.

And it was actually just my settings that I had to fix. Not sure how it happened, they were fine the last time I streamed gameplay, but I must've changed them somehow, maybe when I was trying to set it up to stream Daz. Seems like it's working okay now, I should've looked at them sooner, but I didn't think they'd changed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,885

Just these two for now:

Ive been meaning to get back into making them, but I've been so engrossed in another project. 

• hansolocambohansolocambo Posts: 649
    edited October 2022

Use OBS + Advanced Scene Switcher. This way you can stream any number of screens. In OBS Settings choose Stream option. It takes a few minutes to configure Advanced Scene Switcher if you have let's say 4 screens, but it's working perfectly so it's worth configuring that. 

Then use any online service that takes the stream from your OBS Live streaming, such as Pomf.tv, Switch.tv, etc. (those kind of websites provide a server adress, you just add it to OBS Stream).

Post edited by hansolocambo on