Vascularity HD problem

Hi all,

I use the vascularity for G8, but I encouter the following issue. When I put on full veins, I don't see much change. The subdlvl is max and the mesh resolution is on high. What am I doing wrong?

Schermafbeelding 2022-10-28 103425.png
269 x 224 - 51K

Comments

• What happens if you render? There are two division levels, one for rendering and one for preview. That also looks like the plain texture Sahded Drawstyle, which skips a lot of the things that Iray (and 3Delight, given suitable materials) will render.

• j11011j11011 Posts: 32

OP doesn't mention the exact product, but I remember one that I have, it also doesn't show up in "Texture shaded" view mode, can't recall if it did in Iray preview, but definitely was showing up in full render, I think one the "aging morph" products also behaved in this matter, you adjust the slider just to see absolutely no change in viewport.

Usage info like this should be mandatory on right on the Daz store product page, not some obscure folder in the library with a vague "how to use" pdf, that is if you're lucky and the product designer actually made the manual.