Fluidos not working - Water Terrace

Hi, I'm using Daz3d version 4.20 64 bit 

I have Fluidos 1 and 2 installed. Can't get the water terrace to work although I've had no problems with other fluidos projects.

Trying to do an animation. Instructions seem straight forward enough. 

For an animation:

1. Before running the simulation, increase the Number of frames in the Domain properties to the desired quantity.

If it is larger than the predefined keyframes, extend the animation of the rotating parts (beaters or cutter) in the timeline.

2. For each Mesher, set the Completion property to 100 % at the last desired frame.

3. Run the simulation in the desired domains and then enable the appropriate Meshers.

I set the number of frames in the domain to 30

I set the last frame of mesher 1 water to 100% completion

I set the last frame of mesher 2 white water to 100% completion

Ran the simulation and enabled the meshers but nothing happens. I do see new files are being written in the baked folder, yet still nothing happens. 

I can see what appears to be the start of the flowing water but just a small trickle even after the 30 frames on the timeline have run. 

I can get it to work for 1 frame using the instructions below:

Run now the simulation, enabling the Start from preset button.

6. Enable the Meshers.

7. You will get a frame of simulation (frame 0)

I must be missing something or doing something wrong but I don't know what. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• tfistfis Posts: 129

Sources set, parented and active?
    Domain and mesher settings/paths correct?
    Sometimes you have to switch "enable" off/on in order to see the mesh.

Some ideas.

• AlbertoAlberto Posts: 1,411

mister-movie said:

Hi, I'm using Daz3d version 4.20 64 bit 

I have Fluidos 1 and 2 installed. Can't get the water terrace to work although I've had no problems with other fluidos projects.

Trying to do an animation. Instructions seem straight forward enough. 

For an animation:

1. Before running the simulation, increase the Number of frames in the Domain properties to the desired quantity.

If it is larger than the predefined keyframes, extend the animation of the rotating parts (beaters or cutter) in the timeline.

2. For each Mesher, set the Completion property to 100 % at the last desired frame.

3. Run the simulation in the desired domains and then enable the appropriate Meshers.

I set the number of frames in the domain to 30

I set the last frame of mesher 1 water to 100% completion

I set the last frame of mesher 2 white water to 100% completion

Ran the simulation and enabled the meshers but nothing happens. I do see new files are being written in the baked folder, yet still nothing happens. 

I can see what appears to be the start of the flowing water but just a small trickle even after the 30 frames on the timeline have run. 

I can get it to work for 1 frame using the instructions below:

Run now the simulation, enabling the Start from preset button.

6. Enable the Meshers.

7. You will get a frame of simulation (frame 0)

I must be missing something or doing something wrong but I don't know what. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

• Try to resynchronize the meshers by disabling and then reenabling them.
    • Check if the meshers are pointing to the same bake folder as the Fluidos domain.

If the above doesn't work, could you upload screenshots of the settings of the meshers?