Moryen and Melyen skin not rendering

I purchased the enchanted elven bundle and the materials for the two characters render as flat gray. Every material on the charachter, eyes, skin, make up, none of it shows up in the iray render, but shows up find in the texture view when posing. It is only happening with the figures, the eyelashes, brows and all other items from the bindle work just fine.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled, both are up to date. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Comments

• No idea. It renders just fine. I tried every Material and they all display in Texture Shaded, Iray Preview, Iray Render.

If you see it in Shaded but not in iRay, it could be some (weird) issue with what's in the VRAM. Restart your computer to restart with a fresh memory. And see if that helps.

• I,ve rebooted a few times, including a system update, but I tried again. Still gray.

• Which version of daz studio are you using? I'm pretty sure those characters use the PBR skin shader which only works in DS version 4.15 or higher.

• hansolocambohansolocambo Posts: 649
    edited October 2022

Texture visible in Shaded, but grey in iRay ? That's super weird.

Maybe Emrys or Morris are sometimes posting in this forum (don't know), try to find one of them in the forum, and message them to see if they can think of something.

I'm completely out of ideas sorry.

P.S : Are you rendering with an Nvidia GPU ?

Post edited by hansolocambo on
  • I updated to version 4.20 and they are working! Thank you for the help!