Forum seems to be messed up

The ManagementThe Management Posts: 224

I'm trying to post and upload some images in PA commercial products area and it's just not working right now. Anyone else having a problem with this?

Post edited by The Management on

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,191

Well, the forums has been unstable for quite some time.

Maybe wait a bit and then try again.

• If you are making mutliple psots, refresh the page after each or the image attachemnt will remain with the open new post box and will break any inline version in the previous post.

• TynkereTynkere Posts: 834

Yes, been buggy for about two years?  Here's what do if any help.

Enter sample text.  "I'm going to type something in a moment"

post comment.

With the small gear icon, choose "edit"

Upload images.

Save changes

Copy the urls into post if desired.  Save changes.

Enter text you want to type.  

Not to be flippiant but what a coincidence.  Got a timeout error while typing.  To be fair, probably a busy time for DAZ servers and members asking G9 questions

• Just tried again. Text seems fine, won't take an image upload though. I tried the 'edit' option, but still no go.

• TynkereTynkere Posts: 834
    edited October 2022

I think the running joke is that the hamsters inside DAZ servers are approaching retirement age, they get tired easily now, and...   

One member even wrote a tongue-in-cheek story about the Server Hamster.

---- 

To topic though.  Time of day in US?  One member warned that quoting can throw a wrench into the works.

Save text before attaching screenshot.  Attempt upload.

insert url...

978C4F32-6551-4071-9829-3DC2984C1073.jpeg
    320 x 240 - 22K
    Post edited by Tynkere on
  • Not Daz at fault, it was my machine. Upload worked fine on my PC. My Mac needs some maintenance.

• Ah, I think others have reported image upload issues with Macs, possibly specific to Safari.

• I was using Chrome. For some reason Safari says my password is wrong and won't let me login. Daz is not the only site Safari says that.