Missing Product Icons in Smart Content

Recently I am missing more and more product icons in my Content view.  Current example is the new Victoria 9 product.  I have uninstalled and re-installed, and updated metadata to no avail.  I assume the product icon is located in the Support Folder in My DAZ Connect Library/data/cloud/1_87472/runtime/support

I have attached both a screen shot of my Smart Content view and the JPG from the support folder.  This product has been missing the icon since I originally downloaded the product the day it was released.  I install everything via Smart Content, I have DIM but only use that to install/update programs and I do have DAZ Central.

The product works correctly.

Any help would be appreciated.

DAZ Icon Error.png
609 x 328 - 67K
daz_3d_87472_victoria_9_hd.jpg
114 x 148 - 14K

Comments

• These need to be added on the store side - I expect there are already tickets reporting them,

• Thanks for the response.  Do I need to put in a ticket or will the fix be universal? 

I have 23 products with this issue, some recent, but other products that I have had for years without this issue.

• It should be a metadata update that will affect everyone, once installed.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985
    edited October 2022

Smart Content populates the product icons from My Daz Connect Library>Data>Cloud>meta folder.  Fortunately, more than likely you can find a product icon in the product's Runtime>Support folder.  Just copy that icon, rename it and move/overwrite the product icon file in the meta folder.  Here are the steps:

1. Smart Content>Products, select Victoria 9 HD product icon, right click select "Browse to Folder Location"
    2. Drill down to Runtime>Support and copy/paste the product icon "daz_3d_87472_victoria_9_hd.jpg"
    3. Rename file to 1_87472.jpg
    4. Move file to My Daz Connect Library>Data>Cloud>meta  Overwrite the existing file 1_87472.jpg
    5. Refresh the Smart Content>Products tab to display her new product icon.

On Windows, I created a Favorites shortcut to the Meta folder so I just drag the new product icon to it and the file get's moved automatically (see pic).

Edit: This only works for a product installed via DAZ Connect

Screen Shot 10-21-22 at 07.51 PM.PNG
    1207 x 572 - 135K
    Post edited by Lindsey on