Daz Central going Wacko!

Been using it for a while with no problems. Since last night it is being strange and showing old and new products mixed in together with todays date on all orders.  Started last night, thought it was fixed earlier today when V9 was at the top of my purchases but now it is whacky again showing as mixed again.  My purchased date range from  2001 - 2022.

Where do I go for help with Daz Central, I could not find a forum for it?

Is anyone else experiencing this? 

Attached a couple of screen shots to show it is different each time I go in. My settings have remained the same since installation. 

2022-10-20 (1).png
1920 x 1080 - 2M
2022-10-20 (2).png
1920 x 1080 - 2M

Comments

• Yes, others have seen this - it seems to be an issue with the data coming from the store. It had happened and, I thought, been fixed.

• franky85franky85 Posts: 132
    edited October 2022

Same, it picked some 326ish of my items (randomlingly, couldn't figure out a pattern) and the purchase date keeps setting itself as today..Was on the 19th yesterday, now 20th.. and in the product library on the account it says "manually added" instead of an order #

Post edited by franky85 on
  • LilwolffLilwolff Posts: 184

Thank you Richard and franky85. Still happening, for me, as of this afternoon. My product list (here on line) is in order by date purchased so I will use that to find what I need till Daz Cental gets fixed.  

• I am experiencing the same issue as well with Daz Central.Hopefully it will be resolved one day soon. Perhaps I should just reinstall the program.

• Daz Central won't even open for me anymore. Removed it, re-installed, no luck. Just get "not responding"

• LilwolffLilwolff Posts: 184

It is a surprise each day to see what is in the listing that is suppose to show most recent purchases. It is a randomly generated listing every day.  All items have a purchase date of whatever date I open DazCentral up on.(Opened hoping it would be fixed) Today I purchased all (2001-2022) of my items on Nov. 4, tomorrow I will have purchased all on the fifth. 

It no  longer shows me the location of items in Daz Studio. Daz Central was a really great asset for fogged up brains and deficit memories.

I have reinstalled it, swore at it, prayed over it, and would get in there with a good sage smudging if it would let me.

Daz Central stopped working, for me, around the time of the newest update for Daz Studio, but probably not related since Richard said the information was coming from the store.  

sad

• KnightTekKnightTek Posts: 62

Well, I guess Daz resolved my issue with Daz Central. It now shows the correct product purchase dates. Keeping my fingers crossed that it continues to work. :-)