Boost for Daz Question

Hi, I was curious to see if anyone has used the Boost for Daz. I've been trying my hand at some simple 3D animations and it takes my computer days to actually complete it. Is it worth the money? 

Comments

• hansolocambohansolocambo Posts: 649
    edited October 2022

Is it worth the money? 

I would say it depends on your computer compared to the ones they offer. Their first two plans are kind of a joke. So you're going to have to go with the custom plan.

Compare your amounts of VRAM and CUDA cores to what they propose, and then you'll know if it's worth spending in that thing rather than saving for an RTX 3090.

If you're rendering for animations, just because of that option I found in their FAQ, quote : "While rendering via Queue you do not see render progress, and will only be able to view the final render once completed" I'd say... risky.

Sorry to say that you're the only one able to answer your own question as nobody knows the specifications of your PC.

There's an official thread that might be a better place than here, where you'll be able to ask questions to Boost for Daz support directly.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/561436/boost-for-daz

Post edited by hansolocambo on