Missing files for Victoria 9

When I load the V9HD character, Daz warns that it is unable to find these files: 

/data/Daz 3D/Genesis 9 Starter Essentials/G9 Eyebrows Fiber Style 09 AOD/UV Sets/Daz 3D/Base/default.dsf
/data/Daz 3D/Genesis 9/Anatomical Elements Female/UV Sets/Daz 3D/Base/default.dsf
/data/Daz 3D/Genesis 9/Anatomical Elements Male/UV Sets/Daz 3D/Base/default.dsf
/Runtime/Textures/Daz/Characters/Genesis9/Base/Skin_Details/Genesis9_GensF_NM_1001.jpg
/Runtime/Textures/Daz/Characters/Genesis9/Base/Skin_Details/Genesis9_GensM01_NM_1001.jpg

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• When I load the V9HD character, Daz warns that it is unable to find these files: 

/data/Daz 3D/Genesis 9 Starter Essentials/G9 Eyebrows Fiber Style 09 AOD/UV Sets/Daz 3D/Base/default.dsf
    /data/Daz 3D/Genesis 9/Anatomical Elements Female/UV Sets/Daz 3D/Base/default.dsf
    /data/Daz 3D/Genesis 9/Anatomical Elements Male/UV Sets/Daz 3D/Base/default.dsf
    /Runtime/Textures/Daz/Characters/Genesis9/Base/Skin_Details/Genesis9_GensF_NM_1001.jpg
    /Runtime/Textures/Daz/Characters/Genesis9/Base/Skin_Details/Genesis9_GensM01_NM_1001.jpg

• EnvixerEnvixer Posts: 58

I pre-ordered and haven't even been able to download yet. Not the best launch.

• Looks like that's an issue for all of us pre orders then. The pre order is listed on my product assests page on the daz site but the individual components are listed as not purchased. And of course, nothing is listed as available for download on Daz Central.

• LullyLully Posts: 24

I'm getting missing files too, :( Plus I don't have the scalloped bikini that Jay in his Livestream said came with preordered v9

No photo description available.

• I got the prompt saying to install now which fixed it.  Good luck!

• Threads merged and moved to technical help as it is not a daz Studio topic.

This is a known issue of which Daz is aware, and is discussed in the main Genesis 9 thread, so I am closing this.

This discussion has been closed.