Victoria 9 update

So I live in the UK I pre-ordered Victoria 9 a few weeks back and when just putting my PC on and loading up Daz Studio I noticed Victoria 9 is now available and for some reason I downloaded it but its missing files and also all my product images seem to be broken now. No images showing and can't see anything else around Genesis 9 do I have to wait? is there another daz studio update to update the software.

Comments

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591

Do you have genesis 9 essentials installed? 

• Yeah, just installed it now after restarting and now its showing up. But when I try load victoria 9 into the scene it says "Could not open file people/genesis 9/characters/victoria 9.duf file does not exist"

• i have the same problem, i just got victoria 9 and the store says its now available, but when loading character it says missing all files and just loads grey boxes. i have downloaded victoria 9 in daz central

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,387

Did you install Genesis 9 starter essentials? Victoria 9 is just a character for G9 so it won't work without the base installed.

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

I don't even see Victoria 9 in my DAZ Central (I pre-ordered her a couple of days ago). Yes, I have installed Genesis 9 and everything is working fine. Please help!

• AOBB said:

I don't even see Victoria 9 in my DAZ Central (I pre-ordered her a couple of days ago). Yes, I have installed Genesis 9 and everything is working fine. Please help!

Same here. I preordered it the night of the "Big Announcement" . No freebies (the bikini and Voss hair) No Victoria 9. Daz drops the ball again.

• cdotdkcdotdk Posts: 23

Same problem here. Genesis 9 Starter Essentials installed, still claims file is missing. Also pre-ordered the Victoria 9 Bundle but none of the bundle items appear in Daz Central for download

• I have downloaded Victoria 9 / Genesis 9 and Essentials, they will load up, but getting some missing files, presume just a startup glitch so will await outcome and keep checking for updates; looking forward to her coming out to play.

/data/Daz 3D/Genesis 9 Starter Essentials/G9 Eyebrows Fiber Style 09 AOD/UV Sets/Daz 3D/Base/default.dsf

/data/Daz 3D/Genesis 9/Anatomical Elements Female/UV Sets/Daz 3D/Base/default.dsf

/data/Daz 3D/Genesis 9/Anatomical Elements Male/UV Sets/Daz 3D/Base/default.dsf

/Runtime/Textures/Daz/Characters/Genesis9/Base/Skin_Details/Genesis9_GensF_NM_1001.jpg

/Runtime/Textures/Daz/Characters/Genesis9/Base/Skin_Details/Genesis9_GensM01_NM_1001.jpg

• Looks like this is a common problem.  I've got the same issue: updated DAZ, downloaded the G9 essentials... and no sign of any of the Victoria 9 products I pre-ordered in DAZ Central.  Hope they get things sorted out soon, I was really looking forward to seeing what the model could do.

• Same here. The bundle products don't even register as "purchased" when I look at them in the shop.

• tuPadr3tuPadr3 Posts: 23

Hello,

On my Daz Central I only see the genesis 9 starter essentials but no victoria 9, any idea on why?

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,493

Yup. Any word on this? The email really spun me up at 0 Dark Thirty this morning then I come in here to find I can't get the actual figure? My Genesis 9 essentials doesn't include an actual figure for some reason. Just all the textures and brows and what not.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,387

There are issues for a lot of people right now:

• Some of the poeple who preordered V9 don't see the product in their account yet
    • Some of the people who have them see them in the Product library section of their account but not in DIM and DazCentral

Those problems have been reported in the sales errors thread and will hopefully be fixed quickly (though we will probably have to wait till Daz is in office).

• I was able to install both via Smart Content, I do not use DAZ Central.  But the Victoria 9 Product Icon is missing.  I now have numerous products with a missing icon.

How can I fix this?

DAZ Icon Error.png
    609 x 328 - 67K
  • middle_watch said:

I have downloaded Victoria 9 / Genesis 9 and Essentials, they will load up, but getting some missing files, presume just a startup glitch so will await outcome and keep checking for updates; looking forward to her coming out to play.

/data/Daz 3D/Genesis 9 Starter Essentials/G9 Eyebrows Fiber Style 09 AOD/UV Sets/Daz 3D/Base/default.dsf

/data/Daz 3D/Genesis 9/Anatomical Elements Female/UV Sets/Daz 3D/Base/default.dsf

/data/Daz 3D/Genesis 9/Anatomical Elements Male/UV Sets/Daz 3D/Base/default.dsf

/Runtime/Textures/Daz/Characters/Genesis9/Base/Skin_Details/Genesis9_GensF_NM_1001.jpg

/Runtime/Textures/Daz/Characters/Genesis9/Base/Skin_Details/Genesis9_GensM01_NM_1001.jpg

Hot damn, that was a fast fix! Update just came in and is working great. Interesting that we are going back to an androgynous base!

Nice one guys and gals at Daz.

V9.jpg
    742 x 1200 - 86K
  • Closing this as it is already amply discussed in the main thread. Adding these products is being worked on, we are sorry it didn't work straight off.

This discussion has been closed.