Any Flexion/Muscularity for G3?

Will there be a Daz Original version of Flexion/muscularity morph for Genesis 3?

As I'm consistently using these morphs for my figures, so that equals an insta-purchase from me!

Thanks in advance! 

Comments

• SimonWMSimonWM Posts: 924

I'll be doing a version of my product for Genesis 3. 

• takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,961

Thanks for the reply, and yes, I'm gonna snag them as soon as possible, I'm still using my G1/G2 flexions as a cross-over morphed char for now, but it's much better with a morph set custom made for that character!

I can't wait to see what you're up to with G3, as her bend morphs are astounding!

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,381

I have a Victoria 7 HD who isn't remotely happy about her skinny arms.  I'm really looking forward to this.

Cheers,

Alex.

• takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,961

I have a Victoria 7 HD who isn't remotely happy about her skinny arms.  I'm really looking forward to this.

Cheers,

Alex.

LOL, agreed, I like both Simon's morphs, and DAZOriginals as well, as they have some outstanding artists as well.Yeah, considering the differing joint and muscle structure for G3/V7 it's gonna take a bit of time for Simon to morph and transfer/rig the char properly..I'm just glad it's being done!