Unable to login to DAZ application.

I thought my account was hacked at first, when it didn't let me login to my account.  So, I went on the website and changed my password.  It lets me login here, but still I cannot connect to DAZ Install Manager or DAZ Studio.  Is there an issue with the server or is this a problem with an update?

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,013

shaylia_eva said:

I thought my account was hacked at first, when it didn't let me login to my account.  So, I went on the website and changed my password.  It lets me login here, but still I cannot connect to DAZ Install Manager or DAZ Studio.  Is there an issue with the server or is this a problem with an update?

The staff has left for the weekend and the hamster running the login server has taken a break, happens sometimes in the weekends.

They know about it, and supposedly someone returned to put the hamster back to the wheel

• Try again, we were told this was mainly fixed (though it may need a further minor update).

• sberlinssberlins Posts: 128

Getting similar trying to log into DIM.

• As of 7:15 PM EST, I was unable to log on to My Daz Account via Daz Studio, so problem still hasn't been fixed.

• colongraphics said:

As of 7:15 PM EST, I was unable to log on to My Daz Account via Daz Studio, so problem still hasn't been fixed.

Did you try resetting your password while it was not working? I've certainly been able to log in, both DIM and DS, since we were told it was fixed.

• Richard Haseltine said:

colongraphics said:

As of 7:15 PM EST, I was unable to log on to My Daz Account via Daz Studio, so problem still hasn't been fixed.

Did you try resetting your password while it was not working? I've certainly been able to log in, both DIM and DS, since we were told it was fixed.

I am afraid not. Same password. My password is twenty three characters long, so I'm not going to reset it unless I absolutely have to. 

• colongraphics said:

Richard Haseltine said:

colongraphics said:

I am afraid not. Same password. My password is twenty three characters long, so I'm not going to reset it unless I absolutely have to. 

By the by, I'm trying to log on a Windows 11 machine. The new update to support Mac OS on the Daz end should not be an issue, should it?

• sberlinssberlins Posts: 128

Just changed pass word at DAX3D.com.

Still cannot log into DIM.

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591

DIM seems to be playing up. I'm able to log in but at times it shows as having zero products when I have over 7000.

It also installed the ds4.21 but left the icons and start menu listing in place.

• a-shawa-shaw Posts: 7

Like most, I tried to log in today to download the content I bought yesterday using Daz Central and can you believe it ~ it doesn't even recognise me. Like everyone here, I even changed my password (AGAIN!), and the very same happened. Tried logging into DIM ~ and guess what ~ the very same! I even tried to open Daz 3D after installing the latest update and you would never believe it ~ I can't even use it offline.

Come on Daz 3D ~ just what the hell is happening? 

I was able to log in to the website ~ eventually. As exciting as your flash sale looks and however enticing the 65% off if you buy four items ~ if you can't download 'em or use 'em, as Amanda Lear once sang; Forget it!

PS. If anyone works out what we can do to fix this before Monday morning ~ Hollar and let me know. Thanks. 

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,910

I can log in to DS, Store, and DIM with no problems and can also download products from DIM and Product Library. If it's still not working for some try deleting your cache and your Daz cookies as far as the site goes.

• So having issues with accessing Daz Central and Daz Install manager. Basically it asking me to change the password. I reset password and nothing changes. It seems to be I can only access the Daz store sort of. Any tricks or tips out there to fix the issue.

• Update I have cleared cache and cookies on my PC. I am still not ablle to log in or my password change is not being accepted on Daz central or Daz install manager. I seem to be able to access the Daz store, but I seem if I log out my changed password is still not being accepted.

• https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/596276/can-t-log-into-daz-studio-or-daz-installation-manager-incorrect-password/ please us eht main thread here

I would not suggest resetting the password, there is clearly an issue affecting many users and I would think resetting risks making matters worse for you (which is why I was asking if those with problems after it seemed fixed for most had done a reset).

This discussion has been closed.