is possible to turn a non G8 figure into a G8 Character Morph?

Ok, so the exact situation is that I want to create my ideal werewolf character.
I want to combine certain aspects of these two characters with some other G8 morphs to create my character (not intending to sell it, but if that's a possibility, yay!, for now I need it for art inside my novel)
Manitou
 - https://www.daz3d.com/manitou
HH Werewolf
 - https://www.daz3d.com/hh-werewolf

So, is it possible to make these into morphs for G8?

Please keep in mind I BARELY understand the technical aspects of the art.  

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,885

It's theoretically possible, but since they're non-human characters it would take much more than a simple shrink-wrap to make it conform to G8's mesh. 

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591

Is it possible to use the head of say the manitou with the genesis 8 body? It would be possible if you're skilled in using zbrush to create the morphs but you would need expert level skills. It might be easier to do a mash up of a couple of models...

Or you might settle for something like Lycan that's already a G8 morph, and use the fur from, say, Reynard.

• CassLightwingCassLightwing Posts: 17
    edited October 2022

Pendraia said:

Is it possible to use the head of say the manitou with the genesis 8 body? It would be possible if you're skilled in using zbrush to create the morphs but you would need expert level skills. It might be easier to do a mash up of a couple of models...

Yeah that would work.  The different colors and body-types should be enough to distinguish characters with just more natural wolf-head from manitou 
    Not sure what you mean by 'mash up' but I had an idea along those lines, I think, for the were-lion.
    how do you do this?

Post edited by CassLightwing on

Hide every part of the werewolf figure except the head, then cover G8's head with that.

• I will let you know how it works out!!

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591

Mash up is what I heard used previously when you use more than one figure to create another. Glad if it was useful.