Lil Wayne Documentary CGI Animated Short Film by Tẃant Lavish

Hey everyone, I made a Lil Wayne animated short film. If you would like to see it, click the link. Character Design was by me all myself, alot of work and stress lol, but I completed it, render was iray, and at the end to complete it in a reasonble time I added denoise, if not It would have took way longer. I could have animated it perfectly, but I didn't want to spend all my time on this project so I decied to use poses to minipulate animations, I know lack of patients, Look TAKE ME TO Judge Judy LOL Hahahahah! Love ya guys. Bless. Hope you can atleast see the effort.

https://youtu.be/_uPUB2DBX_Q 

This is a Lil Wayne documentary cgi animated short film created by me Tẃant Lavish. I made this because I have been the biggest Weezy F Baby Fan in the world, as a kid I wanted to be just like him and then I learned how to be myself as I got older and more mature. I really love lil wayne and his music so much, I made this to show my appreciation to him and his family friends and fans and say thanks for given us so much great music and entertainment over the years, Lil Wayne to me is the Michael Jackson of Hip Hop and The Best Rapper Alive to me, the goat! Greatest of All Time.

Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., known professionally as Lil Wayne, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter and record executive. He is commonly regarded as one of the most influential hip hop artists of his generation, and often cited as one of the greatest rappers of all time.

Like, subscribe, and leave a comment below.
Follow me on Social Media @twantlavish