dForce Office Lady Suit for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females pantyhose texture

I recently got this product, I've had many issues using it, but mainly, when I load it the pantyhose looks opaque, very much different from the promo pictures, anybody else?

Also I'm dissapointed because I can't load each piece of cloth and if I apply the clothes and my character has been posed, it changes her to the default pose.

Thanks in advance for any help about it

dforceofficeladysuitforgenesis8and81females00maindaz3d_jpg_85.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 124K
2022-10-06 11_12_29-DAZ Studio 4.20 Pro.png
628 x 748 - 206K

Comments

• hansolocambohansolocambo Posts: 649
    edited October 2022

To save wearables separately and without the pose :

- Load a Genesis 8, create a keyframe at 0. Load the outfit at keyframe 1, it'll load with the pose.

- Frame 0 you have the default pose and all parts, Coat, Pumps, Pantyhose, Skirt, Shirt.

- Now you can save each part one by one. Select your Genesis and, for each part of the outfit : .File > Save as > Wearable(s) Preset. Name a first file Coat for example, save it in the original folder : ..\People\Genesis 8 Female\Clothing\Jason Fang\Office Lady Suit\Coat.duf

Wearable(s) Preset Save Options. Select only the Coat. And save the wearable.

What the content creator did, in the Wearable(s) Preset Save Options, was to tick "Include Pose Settings" in the Pose Tab.

Pantyhose :

This cloth sadly loads without Iray, and there aren't any texture for pantyhose in the : ..Runtime\Textures  folder either. So... quiet a lot feels very unfinished here :/ 

I suggest you submit a ticket explaining what's missing from this bundle. The clothes are nice, but that doesn't excuse the fact that the finishing and checking of the bundle leaves a lot to be desired. Especially for an item sold on the official website.

Post edited by hansolocambo on
  • HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,936

Just purchased this and the issue is still there, submitted a ticket myself too.

• I bought this outfit when it first came out in September, and submitted a ticket way back then. Tonight, on the 26th of November, I looked up the advanced documentation for it, and was shocked to see that under "Known Issues" it says none. It's obvious that I wasn't the only one to submit a ticket, so it makes me wonder why it claims there are no known issues.

As for the pantyhose loading without Iray, simply select the pantyhose, go to the surfaces tab, make sure they're highlighted in the edit subtab, then select the presets subtab, select shaders>Iray>Uber>Iray Uber Base. This will make it Iray, allowing you to adjust color, opacity, texture, ect. in the Surfaces Editor tab. BTW, this seems to work with any non-iray item.

• hansolocambo said:

To save wearables separately and without the pose :

- Load a Genesis 8, create a keyframe at 0. Load the outfit at keyframe 1, it'll load with the pose.

- Frame 0 you have the default pose and all parts, Coat, Pumps, Pantyhose, Skirt, Shirt.

- Now you can save each part one by one. Select your Genesis and, for each part of the outfit : .File > Save as > Wearable(s) Preset. Name a first file Coat for example, save it in the original folder : ..\People\Genesis 8 Female\Clothing\Jason Fang\Office Lady Suit\Coat.duf

Wearable(s) Preset Save Options. Select only the Coat. And save the wearable.

What the content creator did, in the Wearable(s) Preset Save Options, was to tick "Include Pose Settings" in the Pose Tab.

Pantyhose :

This cloth sadly loads without Iray, and there aren't any texture for pantyhose in the : ..Runtime\Textures  folder either. So... quiet a lot feels very unfinished here :/ 

I suggest you submit a ticket explaining what's missing from this bundle. The clothes are nice, but that doesn't excuse the fact that the finishing and checking of the bundle leaves a lot to be desired. Especially for an item sold on the official website.

Thanks a lot for the very detailed explanation, sorry for the late answer blush I lose myself on Daz forum response style, I will for sure. Thanks again for your help 

-D

• BstyBsty Posts: 2

did anyone ever get a satisfactory outcome from daz / the artist in regards to the pantyhose material issue?  i just bought it today and am having the same problem everyone else does.  pantyhose load as pure white opaque.  and there are no materials for them at all.  so, just as everyone else has described.

• Try loading a geoshell and apply the nylons' mat to that.

• felisfelis Posts: 4,191
    edited December 2022

Catherine3678ab said:

Try loading a geoshell and apply the nylons' mat to that.

There is no textures for the included pantyhose, and the UV map looks very weird, so I would suggest using some other stockings. 

Post edited by felis on
  • hansolocambohansolocambo Posts: 649
    edited December 2022
    Wonder how such an unfinished product can end up being sold here. Especially with so obvious problems. And 0 answer from the creator to complain tickets...
    Post edited by hansolocambo on