Commercial Airliner Interior [Commercial]

1235»

Comments

• Yea I'm sure someone who knows how to do clothing better will come out with a great option. But I will still include my outfit in this set anyways. :D

I did a bit more edits and tried to me the outfit more business-looking.

Its one outfit that fits both masculine and feminine morphs.

airline male.jpg
    763 x 1080 - 190K
    airline woman.jpg
    763 x 1080 - 184K
  • So here are two food and drink carts for the airline set. They will have different material presets as well.

Cart 1.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 397K
    Cart 2.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 329K
    Cart 3.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 622K
    Cart 4.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 587K
  • Those half carts look really convincing. The only thing about them is they almost look too wide relative to the contents, but that may be an illusion. The most common width is 11.75", so one standard design can fit down the narrowest of aisles on the smallest of aircraft and also fit the biggest. The doors fold back 270 degrees on a double hinge to take the width to 12" max. Most impressed that you're expending so much effort on such a commonly overlooked item. Regards, Richard.
  • richardandtracy said:

Those half carts look really convincing. The only thing about them is they almost look too wide relative to the contents, but that may be an illusion. The most common width is 11.75", so one standard design can fit down the narrowest of aisles on the smallest of aircraft and also fit the biggest. The doors fold back 270 degrees on a double hinge to take the width to 12" max. Most impressed that you're expending so much effort on such a commonly overlooked item. Regards, Richard.

Thanks Richard. I think they are thin enough. :) Here is a render with them between the chairs.

scene.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
  • droidy001droidy001 Posts: 277
    Been a bit quiet on this thread. Any updates on the release yet? Really looking forward to this one.
  • ChumlyChumly Posts: 793

We gotta be close to release date... right?

Another neat add-on would be "billboards" so we could fill the plane up with passengers and not tax resources so much for rendering.

• ^Hopefully @RiversoftArt can do a Now-Crowd airlines set (though that may be too niche). In the meantime, the Modern Sitting Crowd could do for some (and other modern sets positioned so as to only see the heads). In a given render, you'd not see most of the lower body anyway, except for those near the camera/on the aisle.

---

This is looking great :)

• if really desperate, can just kitbash your own from parts from other websites.

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/user/4822025778495488#gallery=newest&page=1&image=1260993

• Should be in store today. have fun everyone. :D
  • droidy001droidy001 Posts: 277

Welcome Aboard!

First quick and dirty render, really looking forward to doing more with this.

Thanks.

Airline1.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
  • drucdruc Posts: 370

I saw this bundle yeaterday and I am tossing up a purchase when I noticed in the promo picture for the First Class and Business the window side screen image is a reverse of the isle side. 

commercialairlinerfirstclassbusiness12daz3d.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 210K
  • Yup, guy on the left is watching SKY TV, guy on the right is watching VT YKS.

I DO hope the two TV screens' surfaces are indivudually changable.

• generalgameplayinggeneralgameplaying Posts: 508
    edited February 2023

Is the door of the first class compartment supposed to be movable? It would be really cool if it was... Never mind, im just being stupid. Parameters tab...

Speaking options...

- Hospital airplane (sections). Similar to first class compartments, think of a quarantine section (bed with some space for medical personnel under a transparent enclosure, could orient on the dimensions of the first class compartment for minimal additions), ordinary medevac/health sections with beds and some equipment. (Could revamp textures and props of first class compartment, to have a compartment for the med/military plane too, e.g. for a general or diplomat. Still vip but not as shiney. Maybe also less shiney textures for seats, rather for everday staff, in this context.) 

- (Sci-Fi crew diversion compartment. Textures for the first class compartment, rather. Nothing too fancy, just not an ordinary airliner anymore. Might be placed in some of the spaceships to have a more spacey spot, where people take turns to sleep or spend some of their spare time on an otherwise not too large space ship.)

- Airforce One ... AWACS!! Well, ok... that's a bit off, perhaps. 

Post edited by generalgameplaying on
  • acharyapolinaacharyapolina Posts: 726
    edited February 2023

druc said:

I saw this bundle yeaterday and I am tossing up a purchase when I noticed in the promo picture for the First Class and Business the window side screen image is a reverse of the isle side. 

I fixed that side but the promo still shows it. I'll have to fix the promo. Sorry about it. but it is already fixed.

As you can see in the screenshot here.

2023-02-02_07h55_06.jpg
    1489 x 940 - 221K
    Post edited by acharyapolina on
  • drucdruc Posts: 370

Thanks

• hjakehjake Posts: 813

Qantas: Australian airline relaxes gender-based uniform ruleshttps://www.bbc.com/news/business-65852256

I hope that starts a trend across all professions that require uniforms world wide.