Implant new WM data and joint positions in morph file

Harlekin3DHarlekin3D Posts: 23
edited August 2012 in New Users

Implant new WM data and joint positions in morph file.

Post edited by Harlekin3D on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,271
    edited December 1969

You can't change weight-mapping in response to a morph, but to keep your adjustments to the rigging:

Set the morph to 1, with the rigging adjustments in place, and everything else zeroed.

Right-click on the tab of the Property Editor pane and select ERC Freeze from the menu.

At the top, set your figure and the morph as the controlling property.

At the bottom, make sure all of your rigging changes are checked.

Click Apply.

File>Save as>Support Asset>Morph Asset

• Harlekin3DHarlekin3D Posts: 23
    edited December 1969

I thought not. I meant this one more.

Daten_0.JPG
    843 x 487 - 53K
    edited December 1969

This weight-map data and the bone data.

Daten_1.JPG
    1037 x 873 - 109K
    edited December 1969

The formulas are the ERC, created from ERC freeze or manually using the property editor.

edited August 2012

How do I get these weight-map data in the morph now. I think toll in which any such data which are fitted with hook.Because when the figure by adjust rigging to shape also the weight-map data newly were calculated. And now I would like to implant with them in the morph so that the figure is fully functional.

Resized.jpg
    1105 x 700 - 95K
    Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
    edited December 1969

That's ERC, though I'm not quite sure what it's doing - I think it's multiplying the value of the Gorilla Morph by -5 and adding it to the postive-y bulge value, though it may indeed be (uniformly) reducing all weights for that property rather than its value. Anyway, my answer stands - you set the ERC up using ERC Freeze or the Property Editor and then you save the morph as an asset.

edited August 2012

It is the content not the values but the. The new weight-map information to the parts of the body for the new char. And with which method I get these in the morph file.

See ERC freeze is there no point "save new weight-map information" and also not a collection where the new bulge weights value data are listed.

See ERC freeze only the joint positions can be call data and save.

Post edited by Harlekin3D on
    edited December 1969

Here's your "weight-mapping" adjustment - as I suspected, it's the bulge setting. I'm actually showing the XBulge on the foot so you can see that it's in the Property Editor under FBMGorilla>SubComponents (on the Genesis root node, though that of course has scrolled out of sight). I imagine it was added by hand once the main adjustments to centres had been set up with ERC Freeze.

ERCGorillaExample.jpg
    722 x 660 - 91K