Product Updates failing to load lately.

Ryuu@AMcCFRyuu@AMcCF Posts: 650

Today, I had two product updates in DIM that failed to load properly: SASE Jazz for Sahira 8 & Theo Hair for Genesis 8 and Genesis 3 Male(s). To try to get them to load up, I uninstalled both products with DIM and removed them from the DAZ Content/Products files, however they still would not load up. Suspecting this was just a temporary matter, I again removed them and waited until this afternoon to try again.

This time, a new product update appeared: Wet and Tanned Skins for Genesis 8 Females. This also failed to update, and the other two items above still will not reload into the system.

Is anyone else having this sort of issue?

Post edited by Ryuu@AMcCF on

Comments

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,771
    edited October 2022

Yeah, I had the update to SASE Jazz this evening too. Looks like it broke the path to some textures:

Obviously this is missing "/Runtime" from the start

I had updates for another product but I didn't look at what it was but I don't have the other two you mentioned so wasn't those.

---

EDIT

This looks to be caused by a common issue with some products whereby there is a double-slash in the path.

You can fix this by opening up "People/Genesis 8 Female/Characters/SASE Jazz.duf" and replacing "//Runtime" with "/Runtime" as per the below screenshot. She then opens up with no errors :)

Screenshot 2022-10-04 at 22.53.05.png
    1032 x 210 - 82K
    Screenshot 2022-10-04 at 23.07.21.png
    1638 x 712 - 161K
    Post edited by SofaCitizen on