The News You Need

I was thinking that I need a television station news set and some gameshow sets would be very cool...  Still dreaming about a starship bridge to command the fleet from and of course the best Atari game of all time was Adventure but who remembers the kid friendly haunted house? 

I got this really cool dragon 3 but where does he roost for my heros to come find him...  I need a fairly expansive and open space for his treasures.. I do I have cheap dragons.. LOL 

I've made up my mind that I'm holding out for the more expansive combo packs that will be coming out... hopefully we will see a awesome superhero suite that represents all the new powers of the Iray... Come on supersuites... You know we need a Gen 3 version thats Iray ready.. then everybody hanging out on the fence will jump in..  Need a good Tron and Avatar at night style landscape too.  Some good alien skins should be a great extra to toss in with a new character.. :)  and of course more Iray ready HD characters that look like real people please.

Did I miss anything?