spray render crash

I have a Dell 3520 i3 processer with 8GB ram       everytime i use the spray render tool it works for about 1 inch then hangs up and i loose the whole thing

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,296

I never use spray render but I've just tried it. Once I could make it work in principle, but Bryce froze. All other times it didn't even work. In Bryce 6.1 it works - sort of.

I recommend to use Plop render instead (6th icon from top). If switched on, you can select a rectangle to render with the settings defined in the render settings. You need at least one render pass so you can draw the rectangle. It doesn't work in the wire frame mode. You can stop and continue to render what's in the rectangle and also zoom to the selection (save camera position first, otherwise you can't get back). Plop rendering is great to correct some errors without the need to render the whole thing again.

• jim43jim43 Posts: 2

very surprised to see such a quick response!    THANKS  for the help   GOD bless !!!

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,296

You're welcome. This forum is the place to get help if you struggle with Bryce and to share knowledge.