Daz Central [disordered]

lindanslindans Posts: 99

My Daz cental has suddenly become very unorderly, items are all over the place old items appearing in the middle of latest stuff, is this just me?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• I have the same problem, but I can't find soulution anywhere. :( 

• Moved to Technical Help as it is not a Daz Studio topic, title edited for language.

This is a known issue over the last few days, it is being looked into but is apparently not a simple fix.

• Richard Haseltine said:

Moved to Technical Help as it is not a Daz Studio topic, title edited for language.

This is a known issue over the last few days, it is being looked into but is apparently not a simple fix.

I bet it was a simple mistake. Which are the hardest to fix.

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 954

I am also having the same issue with all of the items I have purchased over the past 10-15 years showing up as having been purchased today.

• Didnt see the duplicate post when I posted mine on the same issue.  It does bring up an interesting "feature."  It would be kind of cool if you could have a random shuffle of the day.  Say 10 items randomly shuffled from your account.

• When I go to pick out an actor I close my eyes and hit a key, That's the one I use or one starting with the letter I pressed.