Clenched eyes morph for G8 figures

DiscipleDisciple Posts: 89

I sought a clenched eyes morph, one with stressed-looking crinkles all 'round.  I want 'em for females and males.  I grabbed Alive when it had a discount day, hoping it could deliver clenched eyes while still preserving some freedom to morph the mouth.  Not sure that'll work, but the eyes looked promising.

Well, it's a fine product for its intended purpose, but I couldn't morph the eyes and keep the mouth independent.  I need something else.

Question:  Anyone know where I can find a clenched eyes, or better yet, clenched eye morphs for the G8 figures?  I've pored through pages of shop searches and countless "Real Appendicitis Expressions for Mullywox 8.1" products and found not one respectable clenched eye.

[edit=7] I'm getting something close to the effect I want from Alive HD under certain conditions.  Combining morphs with similar eyes but dissimilar mouths gives me some mouth shape freedom, as long as the shapes are in the grimace family.  So Kasia Dolan can express her displeasure at her roommate for using up her phone's battery and not putting it on the charger... again, but if I want her eyes clenched while she strains to blow out too many birthday candles, that's a mouth shape I can't get.

Plus, I got nothing for the G8 males. [/edit]

If you can help, thanks sincerely, and thanks for reading either way.

(Edited a lot.  This isn't about a particular product after all.)

Hallelujah!
Disciple

FengAliveHDExpr05.jpg
512 x 384 - 37K
Post edited by Disciple on