*SOLVED* Help Needed Please

KC Riley-GyerKC Riley-Gyer Posts: 169

I have a problem with Daz Studio. I created a scene and loaded Ferocious Beast because that was the only way to load the saliva into the scene so I could add it to another G8M character. All went well with that scene. The problem is this...

Now, with every new scene since the one mentioned above, all G8/8.1 males are listed as Ferocious Beast whenever I select Filter by Context. That means nothing for G8/8.1 males loads whenever the filter is active.

Daz Studio changed this all on its own and I don't know how to fix it. Please help.

Post edited by KC Riley-Gyer on

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,438

Sounds like something got re-defined in the metadata. Try re-installing the Genesis 8 Starter Essentials.

Note: Instead of loading the whole character, there is an Anatomy add-on for the Ferocious Beast Whip Mouth, with and without saliva. Ew.

Delete the Whip Mouth and dial out the morphs, and you will be left with the Ferocious Beast Saliva Lips on a normal G8Male.

• @NorthOf45: thank you, I'll try that and let you know what happens regarding the G8 Starter Essentials. As for the saliva, I'll remember that in future but yes, ew lol.

• @NorthOf45: Thank you, that fixed the problem :)