Spot Render and New Window default

Hi all

The single one thing I would like to change in DAZ3d would be make the default option for spot render the New Window choice.

So many times upon doing a spot render for first time since opening, i have had to stop the render to change from Viewport to New Window. I would like it to stay forever on New Window when I open DAZ for first time each time.

Is there a way to do this or is the default always Viewport?

Thx

spot render.jpg
349 x 85 - 6K

Comments

• plarffplarff Posts: 264

Pity, it seems I'm the only person with this frustration.

• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,701
    edited September 2022

No. I totally agree with you. I wish "new window" was the default, but it's not. And the only way to get Daz's attention is to file a ticket with a feature request.

Post edited by zombietaggerung on
  • plarffplarff Posts: 264
    edited September 2022

I hear you... 

zombietaggerung said:

No. I totally agree with you. I wish "new window" was the default, but it's not. And the only way to get Daz's attention is to file a ticket with a feature request.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • hansolocambohansolocambo Posts: 649
    edited September 2022

Sure would be nice. I enjoy so!! much the amazing Blender that saves, with each file, the whole configuration of literraly everything as it was when you last worked on that scene. Each saved scene can have its whole custom UI. This is so damn good... Saving preferences into the duf and reloading them doesn't sound like an impossible thing to code.

Maybe someday we'll have that in Daz too ;)

Post edited by hansolocambo on