Poses thumbnails in content directory

I saved a series of poses and created thumbnails and ".tip" images. Why are some thumbnails labeled "Pose" and others not?

pose label.png
164 x 751 - 52K

Comments

• All saved as Pose presets, all using the name you originally saved with?

• rosselianirosseliani Posts: 374
    edited September 2022

Richard Haseltine said:

All saved as Pose presets, all using the name you originally saved with?

I modified all the names the same way to have something consistent, without resaving each pose. I also made some poses corrections and resaved the modified poses. Should I resave each pose individually (and of course delete the self created thumbnails)?

If only I knew when and how the "pose" label applies to the thumbnail, I could make a consistent menu, with or without a label.

Post edited by rosseliani on
  • rosseliani said:

Richard Haseltine said:

All saved as Pose presets, all using the name you originally saved with?

I modified all the names the same way to have something consistent, without resaving each pose. Should I resave each pose and delete the self created thumbnails?

Yes, or rename them back to the original name if you canrecall it and then rename them as you wish through Daz Studio (right-click in the Content Library pane under Daz Studio Formats) - the name/relative path are how the files are identified in the database so if you change it outside Daz Studio the link to the rest of the metadata is broken.

• Thank you for your help Richard! I always learn a lot thanks to your great work on the Daz and Rendo forums.