Measure Metrics for DAZ Studio

Will this be updated to measure G8.1 Figures, or does anyone have another solution? Specifically, I am looking to figure out what bust, waist, and hip sizes are for G8.1 figures.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Moved to Technical Help as it is a question abiout an existing product rather than a Product Suggestion.

It should work on 8.1 as on 8, though I'm not sure how easily it could be adjusted to use any 8.1-specific morphs (but I'm also not sure how much of an issue that would be, since most shaping sets are for 8 as far as I recall).

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 954

I use it on both G8 and G8.1 all of the time with no issues.

• Is there a way to keep the settings I input permenantly?  Every time I reset the figure pose it scraps the measurement changes I make.  My only solution so far has been to save the resized character and then re merge it ever time I need to change it's pose or reset it.  Any suggestions?

• pazlen said:

Is there a way to keep the settings I input permenantly?  Every time I reset the figure pose it scraps the measurement changes I make.  My only solution so far has been to save the resized character and then re merge it ever time I need to change it's pose or reset it.  Any suggestions?

You can lock the properties, using the icon on the slider

• Richard Haseltine said:

pazlen said:

Is there a way to keep the settings I input permenantly?  Every time I reset the figure pose it scraps the measurement changes I make.  My only solution so far has been to save the resized character and then re merge it ever time I need to change it's pose or reset it.  Any suggestions?

You can lock the properties, using the icon on the slider

Thanks, it was only the scale slider that needed to be locked.