CB Nefer Eyebrows not working

Hi guys,

I can't get eyebrows to work on CB Nefer. I tried to search for similar topics in here but can't find any solution.

If I apply eyebrows nothing happens. I can't even put other eyebrows on her. I tried rendering, surfaces for transparicy...

I tried to somehow not click on her body, head but only eyebrows, but it just doesn't show up. It feels like her eyebrow section is missing.

Sadly not even full make up options will show them.

Any suggetions or tips and hints?

Comments

• hansolocambohansolocambo Posts: 649
    edited September 2022

Shouting comments won't make them more audible  ((d[>_<]b))

Load the Genesis with Nefer morph applied :

...\People > Genesis 8 Female > Characters > CB Nefer

Load 3D Eyebrows : Select the Genesis's (CB Nefer in Scene Tab) then load the eyebrows :

...\People > Genesis 8 Female > Characters > CB Nefer > CB Nefer Brows Apply

Apply Materials to Eyebrows : Select CB Nefer in Scene Tab, or select CB Nefer Brows. Both will work as materials have been saved as Hierarchical Material(s) Preset :

...\People > Genesis 8 Female > Characters > CB Nefer > Materials > Iray > Brow Shaders > CBNEF Brows 1 (or 2,3,4)

Absolutely nothing special about this bundle. That's a very generic files and folders structure. Everything works as it's supposed to.

Before clicking on thumbnails to load eyebrows or any other mesh / texure / shader / asset, be sure to check what's selected in your Scene Tab.

Post edited by hansolocambo on
  • Nefer has separate eyebrows - are you loading those first, or if not then making sure the materials you use are for the figure not the separate brows?

• I got it now, I esplored the product and my mistake was I only looked in to materials instead of the category hair. I could attach them there - thnx a bunch buddy and have a nice day! 

• oh eah sorry didn't mean to make my letters that big, just a tat bit. reading too many small letters hurts the eye from time to time so I just wanted to make it easier...not saying you guys are old or nothing ^^