Exporting selected nodes in DS

Hello, I've been trying to export only selected nodes as .dae and .fbx for animation. Just to be sure, I made every other node invisible (clothes, hair, etc), but for some reason, even though I selected "Ignore invisible nodes" for .dae or "selected" and "no hidden" for .fbx, all of the nodes are still exported. What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• What sort of nodes? Separate items, or bones belonging to a figure? With a figure the geometry belongs to the figure - the bones are just deformers acting on the geometry.

• It's actually a character containing clothes and hair as children, but they are set invisible and not selected, only the parent, the character, is visible and selected when I do the export. Yet everything still end up in my .dae or my .fbx

• Yes, I see the same on a quick test - I am not absolutely certain how it should behave but it does look wrong, please report it to Daz via a techincal support ticket.

• Sure, thank you!

• And you can simply save your scene, delete the nodes you don't want to be exported, and export whatever you want. Then just re-open the scene without saving it on closing.