Ghost movements after deleting keyframes.

Ok, so after 2 hours of manually moving everything from frame 3 to 0 becuase "copy paste keyframes" is not a thing (seriously?), then deleting all visible keyframes on the timeline from frame 1 to 30, there are STILL random poses somewhere on the timeline!

When I move the pointer from frame 0 to...... oh i dont know, any other frame on the timeline, I get random body part movements. I cant delete the keyframe movement, because there is nothing visible on the timline to indicate that there would be any movement.

I have everything set the way I need it on frame 0, but I need no movement until later down the timeline. Why is this not working? What am I doing wrong? This cant be broken too?

mac big sur

daz4.20

Thanks

Comments

• I did explain how to copy and paste keys - as I said it can be a problem at the join, but if you are just moving the keys it may work.

Are you checking there are no keys for the Pose Controls on the figure node, not just the bone rotations?

• sydgrl3dsydgrl3d Posts: 32
    edited September 2022

Richard Haseltine said:

I did explain how to copy and paste keys - as I said it can be a problem at the join, but if you are just moving the keys it may work.

Are you checking there are no keys for the Pose Controls on the figure node, not just the bone rotations?

I coped and pasted but nothing happened.

I dont know what "Are you checking there are no keys for the Pose Controls on the figure node, not just the bone rotations?"  is.

Remember back in the day when daz was advertised as "3D for anybody"  yea, thats me :)

All i see is this:

Thanks

Timeline.jpg
    2548 x 1210 - 827K
    Post edited by sydgrl3d on
  • At the bottom of the Timeline there is a button labelled types, currently showing TRA - click it and in the pop-up menu enable the other types, it may be that one the property types that is not showing is causing the issue.