Copying and pasting pose from one key frame to another

HI, probably I'm just messing into something easy, but I haven't found an updated solution yet. I'm doing a lot of animations lately, and I'd like to find a way to copy and paste/insert the same pose from one keyframe to another in the same character. I want to know if there's something direct and quickly. I'm tired of saving the pose, and then loading it again (this wastes me a lot of time as now I have around 1000 poses in my library presets). I also don't want blocks, because mostly I just need to copy single keyframes.

Is there a way to do it with something like Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V? Or is there a plugin somewhere? (I've seen animate2, but isn't that outdated?)

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• In theory you can select the keys, copy by right-click, move to the desied frame, paste via right-click. However, unless it has been fixed (and I don't recall anything in the change log) this usually gives very bad interpolation.

• The method I use: From the frame you want to copy the pose, select your character in the Scene Tab. Right click /Select/Select Children,  press "Alt E". Wait a few seconds. Go to the frame you want to paste the pose, press "Ctrl E". Wait a few seconds.  Done!

• hansolocambohansolocambo Posts: 649
    edited September 2022

Keymate offers great options. And among them you can copy paste bones movements and/or morphs (TR, TRS, TRSV). If you plan to try animation in Daz, KeyMate is a MUST have.

Animate 2, Keymate, etc. are old. Not outdated.

Post edited by hansolocambo on