DIM Default Filters

Has the Default Filters archive been removed from DIM?

I seem to have lost them and now I can't find it on the server to download.

Comments

• Are they no longer available in DIM (it takes quarter of an hour to boot for me so I can't readily check)?

• Jason GalterioJason Galterio Posts: 2,562
    edited September 2022

I'm not sure to be honest.

I've searched for Default, Install, Filter(s)...  Nothing comes up. Not in Ready to Download, Ready to Install, or Installed.

I've checked my Download Filters to make sure it isn't blocked and I've Display Hidden with no luck.

I don't recall uninstalling them, so I don't know why they would disappear out of the DIM filter menu.

I've searched my download directory through Windows and can't find them either.

It's almost like they are installed, but not functioning. And DIM isn't giving me the option to see the archive to uninstall it.

Post edited by Jason Galterio on
  • I've sent in a query on this.

• Jason GalterioJason Galterio Posts: 2,562
    edited September 2022

Do you recall what the true archive name is? Or the SKU number? That way I can confirm whether its there or not.

I am wondering if the lack of it is making it harder to filter file names.

Post edited by Jason Galterio on
  • I'm told this is fixed, so presumably it was missing. To find it use the filter

sku::14811
  • Thanks for looking into this. I just assumed I was missing something... I will check in the morning to see if it is available in DIM.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,910

Jason Galterio said:

Thanks for looking into this. I just assumed I was missing something... I will check in the morning to see if it is available in DIM.

I just checked mine and it is there. It wasn't there the other day

• I can confirm that the Install Manager Filters archive is back in DIM for download.