New Robes for Genesis Characters Please!

brianomdbrianomd Posts: 14
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

There are not any plain robes for Genesis Characters... all of the plain ones are V4 or M4 or earlier. I can rarely use the newer robes because they are very design specific. I find that V4 and M4 had a lot of general clothing and maybe that's why people like them. If I don't plan on using a character as a witch or magic or something then I'm out of luck.
It's a shame because they are very nice robes. For example:
1. Monks Robes for Genesis 2 Male: couldn't the hood be a separate piece and if it is why not show an image of it?
2. Medieval Cloaks for Genesis Female: why not make a morph so the top opens up around the neck... then it could double for almost any robe.

I figure there are a lot of clothing that could be much more than what it was designed for but creators are not willing to make it so. I don't know if it's a DAZ thing... where they won't allow an article of clothing to double as something else but it seems it would equate to more products being sold. Of course I'm talking about simple things that could actually be done.
(I find draping clothing made for V4 and M4 very time consuming especially when you have a lot of characters.)