issue with animations

I use the timeline with dforce and this is a new issue.  When i set a pose on a keyframe at say 30 seconds.  I then change the pose at the begning.  if i change the XYZ of either pose, it changed the XYZ of the other.  it used to not do that.   anyone know how i can make sure that any edits done to a pose at a keyframe do not effect any other keyframes at all?

Comments

• If there was no key on the first pose then the next chnage you make will be the only value throughout the play-range. This also applies to joint bends - if something doesn't get modified, and so keyed, by the first pose and you don't explcitly key that frame then any chnage you make in another frame will affect the whole play range.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,885
    edited September 2022

When you set your pose at frame 30, click the key plus button with scope set to node recurse while the main figure is selected. That way, it will key EVERY property, not just the ones you've changed. Alternately, you can hit that button at frame 0 before you've changed anything, so that any changes you make at frame 30 will be recorded as changes from the recorded base pose.

keyscope.PNG
    303 x 55 - 3K
    Post edited by Gordig on
  • Thanks for the advice!  This has been frustrating me for a couple days and it's seems so easy to fix lol. I'll be trying this Out tomorrow.